Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

I am a nostepinde winner!

Jimbo had a contest on his contest to win this lovely hand turned nostepinde. I was lucky enough to win this beautiful yarn winding tool. I now have it in my possession.

I showed it Ray and he gave me the weirdest look you had ever seen when I was all excited about it. I had to explain and demostrate how you use it. If you enjoy wonderfully hand made items, check out Jimbos blog. He makes the most beautiful hand craved crochet hooks. Stop by and say hi even. He is a nice guy and has a great sense of humor!

Thank you once again Jimbo. I will cherish this always and hopefully pass it along to my children/grandchildren someday.

Labels:

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger