Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Cotton Skull Cap

I mentioned the cap I finished with my leftover yarn from the Fat Bottom Bag. So here it is. I used Deneen's Cotton Skull Cap pattern. I did make one change and instead of sc in the last rows I used the herringbone half double like the Fat Bottom Bag uses. I am sure I will use them together since they match. So a big thank you to Deneen for sharing her pattern. It worked up quickly and easily. Great pattern writing, Deneen.

Pattern used: Cotton Skull Cap by Deneen St Amour
Yarn used: 2 oz Casacade Yarns Sierra 80% cotton/20% wool
Hook used: J

Also you may have notice that I have been playing around with my template. Well Faces of Yve has some free fiber related templates and I could not pass up the Stash and there was also the knitting one but I am not quite where I would call myself a knitter. I also made my new button using the same header. I am yarn crazy! So check out the new lay out and please forgive the construction mess as I continue to play with it.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger