Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Yarn Yummies



I went my my LYS today and picked up some more of the Cascade Sierra Cotton/Wool blend. With my leftovers from the bag I made myself a hat and now my hubster wants one. I went and got him a charcoal grey (pictured on right). They had some Rowan All Seasons Cotton on clearance so I bought the last 2 skeins of the grey as well. So it turns out that they will no longer be carrying the Rowan brand yarn and gave me (yes free of charge) the Rowan All Seasons Cotton pattern book. It is all knit patterns but who am I to turn down freebies. Plus I figure with my budding knitting that it would be a nice addtition to my pattern collection...well and I am a pattern whore. No better way to say it.

Hi my name is Kelly. I am a yarn addict and pattern whore. *waves*

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger