Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Some Great Title!

I finished a baby shower gift for my best friend, Hilary. She is having a girl and I really wanted to funked it up for her....here is what I came up with~

Front

Back

I loved the way it turned out...It was a simple white onesie. I used an iron on transfer and then tied dyed it. I had fun making and will more then likely make stuff like this for future baby gifts...What are your thoughts??

I also went to the Goodwill and found this for $1.99


  • 2 unused balls of Sugar N Cream cotton
  • 1 unused hank of wool
  • 1 slightly used skein of Bernat Chunky
  • 1 slightly used skein of Jamie

Not a bad price for 5 balls of yarn. I have scored big at the thrift stores before. Now I must decide what I am going to do with it....stash it or use????

Well.....I also went to Hancock Fabrics which is closing looking for yarn but they were completely sold out of yarn so instead I bought fabric. $60 of fabris for $15. Another big score for the day!


The fabric on the left is a cotton mossy green for a baby sling. The center fabric is a satiny polyester fabric..nice drape and flow for a sarong. Fabric on the right is a sheer and I have no idea what I am going to do with it but I love it. About 3 yards of each. Love it!

Sorry no Foodie Friday..I am lazy this week! No lies or excuses just lazy.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger