Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

I have been a busy bee


Here are my results, first attempt at dyeing. I liked the way it turned out. This is size 20 crochet thread.





So I have been at a new place of late and I am really enjoying myself.. Thanks Wendy!


I washed my car..Yeah!! I finished my take home test. I have finished 6 of 9 loads of laundry and cleaned the whole house.

Now here is the BAD news.....................

My 2 year old son got of hold of my newly dyed thread while I was in the laundry room and was playing with it when I returned....I almost cried. Oh well...it is my fault for not putting it up on the counter.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger