Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

RAOK'ed

Random Act Of Kindness (RAOK)

A wonderful Dogwood Fairy sent me a book in the mail today! One that I have wanted since it was on the shelves; however, due to my very small craft budget, I have been waiting until my birthday to ask for it.

I was surprised in today's mail by the fairy's generousity and floored by the kindness. I know who it is but I am not sure if she wants to remain un-named or not. A small private forum that I belong to has a wishlist area and this awesome lady fulfilled my very first wish. I feel so speical and I am giddy, can you tell?

Anyways, here is the book....



This crochet book rocks and there are many patterns I want to try in it. I am still thumbing through and trying to decide on the first project!

Thank you to that special person who thought of me and made my week!!

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger