Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Summer Shawl




This is a picture of my husband Ray and his mother taken Tuesday at Ray's work. I think it is great photo of the two of them plus my MIL is wearing the summer shawl I made her for Christmas. I never got a photo of it so I had to post this.

It is a V-Stitch pattern so the shawl is V shaped. I used 2 strands of #10 thread (white and bridal blue) with F hook. It took me about 15 hours and 3 rip outs to complete it. It is fringed all the way around. I love this shawl and may make one for myself someday. My MIL rolled the edge over into a collar like thing and added a brooch both which I love.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger