Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

My Adventure in Freezer Paper Stencils

I have recently been hearing (ok, reading) a lot about freezer paper stenciling and I am excited to try it. I went to Joann's today and bought my supplies....

Step 1: Pick an image


So I want to turn this into a stencil. My hubby designed this for a tattoo that I wanted. I have decided not to get the tattoo but love the design. The design has my and my son's zodiac sign(Libra), my hubby's zodiac sign(Scorpio) and my son's name, Caleb. This was exactly what I invisioned when I was describing it to my hubby. Can you find where they are? Look below for the answer.




Step 2: Print off and Cut Out Image



Step 3: Position and Iron on stencil



Step 4: Paint Stencil

Forgot to take picture

Step 5: Remove Stencil



Tada! Finished Shirt with stenciling

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger