Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Tada!

I finished the Butterfly Dishcloth. I just forgot to post it yesterday. Oh well, isn't like I didn't post at the Freaks. Anyways, I did knit this. And I am very excited about it. The butterfly is hard to see because of the colorway but trust me it is there. I just used what cotton I had around so this is what I got.

I don't have much to say today but I am very tired. I am also looking forward to Grey's Anatomy tonight. I have been waiting all summer and tonight is the night.

I am still reading blogs everyday just haven't had much time to comment but I will try harder. Have a good night all!

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger