Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Yarn Overload

With my birthday money, I bought yarn, lots of yarn.

From Smileys:

3 skeins Bernat Lana (100% wool)~ 1 natural, 1 beige & 1 chocolate
5 skeins Bernat Handicrafter cotton~ blue haze
11 skeins Lily Elite Cotton~moss(color is much brighter than the swatch


From Knitting Warehouse:

6 skeins Bernat Satin~ 2 silk, 2 mocha & 2 lagoon (yes I love this stuff)
3 skeins Bernat Cool Crochet~ 1 demin, 1 summer cream & 1 chocolate


As I was typing this I realized how many skeins were Bernat. Weird that I bought alot of their yarns this time. Well, I guess it doesn't matter, does it?


From WEBS:

10 skeins Valley yarn Lonfmeadow (60% cotton/40% mircofiber)~ lilac
11 skeins Knit One, Corchet Two Angora Soft~ sky (I love this stuff)
1 lb Valley Yarn Everett Silk (70% silk/30% cotton)~ blue (it is a very tweedy type yarn)



From Annie's Attic:

Desperate Crochet $.99
Polish Star $.99
Year-Round Scraps $.59
Needles
a folding tote


I mainly bought the pattern books because of the price. They were normally $9.99.
Are you shocked I posted 3 times today. I took a day off from school work and just chilled today. Well I cleaned but that can be relaxing for me sometimes.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger