Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Fun Book Find

Every Tuesday my local library has an used book sale. While I was there picking up reserved books, I went and looked through their selection of children's book. Look what I found for $0.50.


It is a sweet children's book about shearing a sheep's fleece, cleaning, carding, spinning, dyeing and knitting with it all the while the sheep are trying to get their fleece back. The sheep end up with knitted sweaters that they love and every spring after line up for their shearing.
Caleb enjoyed the book and I love the fact that is about something I am interested in and it can involve Caleb. I would recommend it. The picture were beautiful and bright. The story was not too long but very cute..

I checked out Not Your Mama's Crochet and Tis' the Season to Crochet. I haven't had a chance really look through them so I will give a quickie review after I can get through them.

And I still owe you yarn photos from my big online shopping spree. More later today.

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger