Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Breana's Blanket~ The Story of an FO!










This is for my niece who is due in November. I have wanted to make this for a long time and finally had the chance but it ended up being the blanket from hell. I ended up ripping it out 4 times because I wasn't happy with the color or it was getting too big and I need to decrease the rows etc etc. But the big kicker was when I left it out over night and Caleb woke up before me. He decided to "help" mama and he cut ALL the ends to about 2 inches long. There is a color change every 2 rows and I was almost done. I cried but knew it was my fault for leaving it out with scissors. I was lucky the yarn was savable. I am glad this blanket is done and I do like the way it turned out. It did end up big about 60" but hey it is a baby blanket that can be used for a very long time.
Pattern: Round Ripple
Yarn: Bernat Baby Coordinates..lost track of skeins with all the problems
Hook: K
2 Strands together throughout.
Rows 1-3~ 2 white
Rows 4-5~ 1 white, 1 yellow
Rows 6-7~ 2 yellow
Rows 8-9~ 1 yellow, 1 peach
Rows 10-11~ 2 peach
Rows 12-13~ 1 peach, 1 pink
Rows 14-15~ 2 pink
Rows 16-17~ 1 pink, 1 purple
Rows 18-19~ 2 purple
Rows 20-21~ 1 purple, 1 blue
Rows 22-23~ 2 blue
Rows 24-25~ 1 blue, 1 green
Rows 26-27~ 2 green

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger