Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Cro & Go Bag aka Cosmetic Bag

Kelly's Cro & Go Bag
I used a free Cosmetic Bag pattern located here.
Yarn: Bernat Handicrafter in Blue Haze 1.5 skeins
Hook: G
Quick Crochet and an added bonus...stash buster!

I did 30 rows instead of 19 for larger bag. I also crochet very tight so it wouldn't need lining. I sewed the bottom up really well so I wouldn't need the "base" but I did add a CD inside for added structure. I like the way it turned out. I originally made this for my sister but of course decided to keep it. I crocheted the drawstring handles instead of using ribbon.

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger