Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

And the mailman brings another....

SWAP PACKAGE!
Thank you Thank you Melissa. I am so happy with my swap package. Everything is wonderful.

Melissa sent a crocheted recipe caddy(her original pattern is here) with some recipes already inside, crocheted round hot pad, 2 knitted dishie, a crocheted dishie and she also included salad tongs , a silicone bashing brush, magnet chip clips, 3 packets of herbs, a scrubbies pattern book, a ring caddy, and a sheepie measuring tape.

Thank you again for the wonderful swap package. I am very happy with this swap!

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger