Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Another FO and a bonus Baby Picture

I have been busy with my hooks recently and I think it is a distraction from Anatomy. This is a blanket I made for a friends newborn son. I again choose colors that can grow with him. I used the random stripe generator for the color pattern. I can't find the pattern but it is a basic ripple. It is 36" x 36" and can be a lapghan later for Ryan. I used Jiffy which turned out so soft and cozy, I wanted to keep it for myself.
And speaking of Ryan and because we all love seeing pictures of babies.
Ryan Erich
Born January 5, 2007
8lbs 5 oz 20 inches

This little guy belongs to my dear friends. This is their second child. Their oldest and my Caleb are only a few months apart in age. We are so thrilled for them.

Congratulations, Christina and Erich!

Labels: , ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger