Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

The Lastest Fat Bottom Bag


An FO!!! Yay for crochet content. I made the Fat Bottom Bag AGAIN! My 4th if anyone is keeping score. I love this pattern and I wanted one in back with shoulder straps. So here it is.

Pattern: FBB from SnB: Happy Hooker
Yarn: Cotton Ease Licorice 1.5 balls
Hook: I
Adjustments: I continued decreasing the body until I had the width of a strap I wanted. I continued with the strap to desired length and started increasing to match other end's width. I whip stitched the strap to the other end. I lined both the body and the strap. I then finished the bag with a sc with the gathering on the sides.
Happy Rating: ***** I not happy with the gathering because it left gaps which I hate so this only gets 4 stars.

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger