Straight from the Life of Kel

My Life, My Loves & My Pursuit of Those

Slouchy Purse FO


The lining and the button (lower right corner)

Slouchy Purse by Drew Emborsky
Interweave Crochet Magazine Spring 2007
Cotton Ease 1.5 skeins
G hook
Lined before slouch which made for a lot of layers to go through...I ended up using an upholstery needle but it still required a bit of work. I love the color and the lining, but I think I should have lined the handles since I really dislike the stretch..Oh well you live you learn. The pattern was very easy to follow (but the blo/flo slowed me down some) and I will definitely make this purse again just with a less stretchy yarn.

Labels: ,

Sidebar Links and Information

About Me

Name: Kel
Home: Thurston County, Washington, United States

More About Kel »



Fat Bottom Bag Lining

Join | List |
Previous | Next |
Powered by RingSurf
Powered by Blogger